Peace Corps Kyrgyzstan

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Russians Say The Darndest Things

Apparently, in response to Russian accusations that Peace Corps is engaged in espionage, Peace Corps Head Quarters in Washington D.C. has decided to pull me out of my organization. Friday, May 20th, will be my last day working with the people whom I have spent over five months (nearly ΒΌ of my Peace Corps Service) getting to know.

I have been told that the decision was made based on the possibility that my organization could be perceived as being political. The post below is the three page letter that I sent to Peace Corps in response to the news that I would be pulled. Unfortunately, this letter had no effect on Peace Corps decision to remove me from my organization.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home